|The L'Equip Model 528
Dehydrator is tastefully designed with your good taste in mind.
The most important aspect to dehydrating is the end result- more flavor.
Properly dried fruits, vegetables and meats are flavor concentrated and enhanced.
Uniform, consistent drying
The L'EQUIP Dehydrator captures the good taste of fresh fruits, vegetables and meats,
because it dries food uniformly and consistently- even in the corners and on every tray.
L'EQUIP's unique computer-controlled heat sensor analyzes temperature 60 times per second
to ensure a stable drying environment. The thermostat is adjustable from 93 degrees to 158
The Model 528 demonstrates high performance drying during 24-hour operation. Use up
to 20 trays at one time.
Easy to Use
Just look at the simple directions
- Place the dehydrator on a flat, dry and stable (not
carpeted) surface. Make sure there is at least one inch of clearance around the dehydrator
to ensure proper air flow.
- Prepare foods according to the instructions given in the
manual and fill the drying trays. Do not cover the center hole in the lid or trays!
- Make sure the drying trays are securely nestled on top of
- Plug the power cord into any standard 100-120 volt household
- Turn the switch on the base front to On.
- Consult the various tables to determine when food is
properly dehydrated and ready to be stored.
Guaranteed quality, user-friendly ease
The L'EQUIP Model 528 Dehydrator carries a 10 year warranty. L'EQUIP is committed to
manufacturing the highest quality, most user-friendly health appliances that not only
perform well, but have a unique design to complement any kitchen.
List of Parts
3.Motor Heater Fan
7. Temp Knob
8. Center Hole
- Up to 12 square feet of drying space
- 10 Year Warranty on Base
- 1 Year on Trays and Accessories
- UL/CSA approved
- Easy to use and clean
- Natural Food Preservation Method
- 550 Watt Heating Element
- Compact and Lightweight
- Computer controlled Heat Sensor
- Adjustable Thermostat 93 to 158 degrees
- tray size 17" length x 11" width
- 1" in between trays
- 6 trays & 6 mesh sheets included
- 2 "fruit roll up trays" included.
- Voltage: 120V 4.5 amps 60 hz
Undecided on which dehydrator to
purchase? Take a look at our dehydrator comparison